|No Load Speed:||8500/min||Disc Diameter:||125mm|
|Net/Gross Weight:||17.9/18.9Kg||Carton Size:||430x420x247mm 0.045m³|
8500/min Angle Grinder,
5 inch Angle Grinder,
WD010521300 Angle Grinder And Polisher
5'' / 1300W Angle Grinder WD010521300
VIDO 5'' / 1300W angle grinder, model WD010521300, is the choice for those who need strong power and cutting strength. As what we can see, it is 1300w and the size of disc is 125mm, that is, 5 inch. With that long handle design, its cutting work is more flexible than 2400w angle grinder. The cost is surely lower.
|No load speed:||8500/min|
|Carton size:||430x420x247mm 0.045M3|
1. Extra 1 set carbon brush
2. Auxiliary handle 1 pc
3. Allen key 1 pc
4. Spanner 1 pc
5. 1 manual
6. 1 warranty card
1. 1300W copper motor. It is of high-temperature resistance and heavy loaded capacity
2. Four ball bearings. This special design is quite different to improve working efficiency and cutting/grinding accuracy
3. GLEASON gear. What differentiates VIDO machine from others is this gear used. it bears with the lowest noise when improving working efficiency and service life. Heat treatment processing, to reduce gear box temperature and provide better working experience.
4. 2 sets carbon brush. (same quality) They are of wear resistance with the ability of supporting the whole machine life cycle
5. Anti-dust switch. To lengthen using life, this switch is applied to be suitable for complicated working environments
6. Slim handle. It is a long handle of more convenient control and comfortable to grip.
7. Easy carbon brush change. This design makes work more efficient.
8. Soft grip. The ergonomic design makes it not easy to feel tired even after long-time work.
9. Special 3-D structure of circulated heat dissipation. Fast heat dissipation to support long time working.
This 1300w angle grinder is useful for both cutting through metals, i.e. for removing screw heads, and also for cleaning / preparing surfaces, i.e. before and after welding operations. Typically, grinding wheels and cutting discs are available for mild steel, stainless steel, stone and brick. Diamond impregnated discs are available for very hand materials.