|Output Range:||10-250A DC||Product Name:||DC Welding Machine|
|Input Capacity:||9.0KVA||Rated Voltage:||220-240V~50/60Hz|
|No-load Voltage:||80V DC||Duty Cycle:||60%@250A|
|Carton Size:||390x380x340 Mm 0.050m³||Electrode Diameter:||1.6-5.0mm|
85V DC Inverter Welding Machine,
WD060111025 Inverter Welding Machine,
Inverter MMA DC Welding machine WD060111025
Model WD060111025 inverter MMA DC Welding machine. This welding machine is made with advanced inverter technology. It is intended for welding steel, stainless steel and cast iron. An appropriate current can be set from 10A to 130A or 160A or 180A or 200A or 250A by turning the welding current selector located on the front panel of the welding machine.
|Output range:||10-250A DC|
|No-load voltage:||80V DC|
|Carton size:||390x380x340 mm 0.050M3
1. Electrode holder and ground clamp
2. Mask and hammer brush
1. The digital display allows users to welding intelligently when it is under or over the voltage.
2. The IGBT technology, double circulate board are used.
3. Avoid electrode adhesion techonology
3. Capable of welding 5.0mm electrode under normal temperature continuously
4. Smaller spark, lighter spatter, stable welding electric Arc, high efficient
5. The stability of welding current makes the welding parts beautiful, smooth and flat
6. Small light machine with one belt, convenient to work overhead and any other special working condition
V. Using guide
The best way to grip the electrode holder is the way that feels most comfortable to you. Position the electrode to the workpiece when striking the initial arc it may be necessary to hold the electrode perpendicular to the workpiece. Once the arc is started the angle of the electrode in relation to the workpiece should be between 600 and 800 degrees. This will allow for good penetration, with minimal spatter.