|Place of Origin:||China|
|Product Name:||Demolition Breaker||Power Input:||1500W|
|Rated Voltage:||220-240V~50/60Hz||Impact Rate:||1860/min|
|Impact Energy:||60J||Net/Gross Weight:||15.2/23.0Kg|
|Carton Size:||720x390x180 Mm 0.051m³||High Light:||
VIDO Demolition Rotary Hammer,
1860/min Rotary Hammer,
1500W Demolition Rotary Hammer
1500W Demolition Breaker
I. Description of 1500W Demolition Breaker
This demolition breaker is one stronger demolition breaker. It is widely utilized in ore mining. There are diversified mineral resources in the third world countries and districts. This machine will be a good helper.
This demolition breaker has been improved this year for a much better performance. The whole impact rate is increased to 1860/min, 60/min higher than the breaker hammer before. At the same time, the quality of the chisels is rigorously required.
The hardness of the chisels decides the working life and your efficiency. Here you can get both of this machine and chisels at the definite advantages.
II. Specification of 1500W Demolition Breaker
|Product name:||Demolition breaker|
|Carton size:||720x390x180 mm 0.051M3|
III. Accessories of 1500W Demolition Breaker
1. Extra 1 set carbon brush
2. Auxiliary handle
3. Hex wrench for oil gauge & Allen key
4. Oil & oil nozzle
5. 2 HEX chisels
6. 1 tube of grease
IV. Feature of 1500W Demolition Breaker
1. 1500W heat resistant rotor and stator, enough power and pure copper
2. Cylinder and piston of 60J demolition breaker. The refined parts of this breaker hammer are of high accuracy, which is helpful for a more smooth task.
3. Reduced vibration. It is to make your work smooth and will relieve the stress of the labors.
4. SDS-Hex chucking system. This will improve the working efficiency.
5. 2 sets carbon brush.
6. Anti-dust switch is suitable for complicated working environments
7. Chisel bits. There is 1 set high hardness alloy chisel bits packed with this 60J demolition breaker hammer
V. Application of 1500W Demolition Breaker
"king of destruction", professional tools, can be widely used in concrete, stone, asphalt, ore and other operations.